Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"The Lady Or The Tiger?" ending (King's Daughter's POV)

       Every heart stopped beating, every breath was held, every eye was fixed immovably upon that man. Without the slightest hesitation, he went to the door on the right, and opened it. I didn't want the love of my life to die, but I also didn't want him to marry a women I didn't like. The look on his face looked like he knew it was the lady behind the door. I couldn't let him marry her.

       His hand shaking reaching to open the door, with a little smirk on his face. It seemed like forever till he opened the door. Without him fully opening the door he was smiling like he was confident that there was a lady just waiting for him. Until a ferocious tiger sprinted toward him and started to eat him! I could hear him scream and cry, I couldn't look. He was dead in less than a minute.

       Around noon, when everyone was asleep, I went to the arena where the vicious tiger slept. I reached for the door on the right, and opened it. The tiger awakened and jumped at me. My father was warned by some villagers who were waken from my loud screams and wails that I was in trouble. A few seconds later my screams stopped. I was dead now too. Now I can be with the love of my life forever.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, that's... well, dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Diana, Wow that is really harsh but kinda romantic...
    -The one and only, Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your ending how she reunites with her love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your ending to the story because it was unexpected and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you showed that sometimes people that you love can do bad thing to you but they will fell bad about what they did and will try to do good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that this could very well be the best ending yet to the story. It was interesting how you elaborated the romance part of the story and what love can make you do. It was also pretty cool how you made the end sort of sound like Romeo and Juliet or something. I totally didn't see it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a dark ending but also it proves people do anything for their loved ones. I liked your blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana you did a wonderful job on the ending of the story, I really enjoyed how the princess took her own life to be with her lover. I agree with Evie's comment about how it was harsh but romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this ending was unique and very uh dark eek

    ReplyDelete