Friday, October 3, 2014

Blog for week September 29

Prompt: Select a quote from your reading that you liked. What made you pick it? How
does it make you pause and think?

Pages Read: 3-131

       “Pain demands to be felt” is a quote I like from the book The Fault In Our Stars. This quote made me pause and think because it made me realize that pain makes us stronger and makes us into the people we are. In the book Hazel cannot get rid of her pain because she has lung problems. Her parents feel the pain too, but they all stay strong.

       I picked this quote because pain is part of a teenagers life. We just have to deal with it sometimes. At some point in life we will be hurt. We should just keep it in the past and stay strong. We will always live through pain and thats the whole point of pain. It makes us stronger.



5 comments:

  1. I like that quote too and agree with you! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain demands to be felt was one of my favorite parts of "The Fault In Our Stars". I agree that everybody will experience pain one or more points in their lives. Great job on your blog Dinah, I mean Diana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of the blogs that I've read in the past are about books that I've read in the past. So it's really fun to analyze them and compare my thoughts to the author's. The Fault in our Stars is one of the greatest books, I think, ever written. It has tons of great quotes throughout it, one of which you provided. I do suggest you put a title on your post though. But I thought otherwise, it was great. Your thoughts were very interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like this quote from The Fault In Our Stars. I think that what you wrote is very true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that quote too for the same reason you do. I think that you cannot stop pain, but you can always chose to just live with it and go on with life. Great job Diana!

    ReplyDelete