Thursday, October 23, 2014

Blog for week October 20

Prompt: What you are reading is going to be made into a movie. Make a list of at least 2
characters, what famous actor will play each character and what about the
character makes that actor the best choice for the part.
Pages Read: 1-44

       Chloë Grace Martez would play Cheyenne Wilder. Chloë has played so many different characters and I think she is such a great actor. She has been acting since the age of 7 and (in my opinion) could play any role. Cheyenne is blind and Chloë is not, but I think she could pull off playing a blind person. Cheyenne is 16 and Chloë is 17, so they are about the same age too.

       Griffin is the man who stole Cheyenne’s Dad’s car without know she was in it. I think Zachary Levi would play that role. He was the voice of Flynn Rider in Tangled. In the movie he didn’t think his plan through and in the book he didn’t really either. Also they are both thieves. So if he already played the role of a thief he can play this role also.










2 comments:

  1. Good job Diana I agree with your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Diana, personally I have never heard about these actors, but I learned something today because of your blog!

    ReplyDelete