Friday, October 17, 2014

Blog for week October 13 (1st quarter reflection)

       The first quarter of 7th grade was very interesting. We did so many things that we obviously didn't do last year in 6th grade. There are new rules, a new grading system, and the most obvious, new teachers. At first I didn't know a lot of people in my homeroom, but now it's like we've know each other since last year. I got to meet a lot more new people because I didn't get to see all of them last year.

       First quarter I continued band and joined cross country. This year we have a new band teacher, it's different now because now I play with the eighth graders. Cross Country is lots of fun. So far we have had two meets, and we will have one more until the cross country season ends. The practices are very fun too, we do all sorts of different activities to become a better runner. I have been able to meet a lot of new people joining band and cross country.








No comments:

Post a Comment