Friday, May 15, 2015

Something That Symbolizes Me


            The object I chose to represent me is my headphones. Headphones to me represent freedom, because when you listen to music you block out everything. When you are having a bad day, you can forget it all with headphones and music. When I listen to music I feel like I can do anything. It can be so calming and relaxing. It feels like you are in a different world. The music you listen to can be very inspiring, so when you listen to it, it can inspire you and make you feel better. People say that music allows you to escape from the real world. I think this shows that you feel free when you listen to music. 


I commented on Devin'sRebecca'sJames'Sam's, and, Bianey's blog.

7 comments:

  1. This blog was interesting to me, because I could really relate to it. Music has been one of the greatest things in my life, and I completely agree with you when you said you can block out the rest of the world when you're listening. You kept your blog short, but still had it really express the point and carry a message. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you described how you interpreted the headphones. Most people would just overlook them, but you thought deeper about household objects we use everyday. That I like. I didn't see anyone else pick something we use everyday yet, so I like your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! I think that you did a great job explaining why headphones symbolize you. I agree with you when you say that music can inspire you, calm you, and relax you. I actually think that a lot of people can relate to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! This was a cool idea! Headphones are a good way to listen to music and inspire you! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on how music helps you escape and makes you calm and relaxed. I think many people would be able to relate to your blog. I also like the way you explained how headphones relate to you. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my blog, I made a music reference... I said that baseball is my music. Music is really like that, and I can indeed relate to this. Nice blog Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog Diana! I agree that when you listen to music it blocks out things you don't want to listen to.

    ReplyDelete