Thursday, February 19, 2015

Blog for week of 2/16/15


Prompt: Would you recommend this book to friend? Why or why not?


            I would recommend the book Icefall by Matthew J. Kirby to friends because it is very interesting and suspenseful. In the beginning of the book it talks about how Solveig's family is very poor. That is one problem you think about a lot because you don't know if something good or something bad is going to happen with that situation. It's suspenseful because they are waiting for a ship to arrive that has supplies in it for them. That is great, but the problem with that it that the ocean is going to freeze very soon.

            I really like this book so far because it always leaves me wanting to read more after I finish a chapter or two. The first chapter I read I was engaged in the book already. This book already has left me with lots of predictions on what would happen next. I'm eager to read more of this book because I have so many questions and predictions. 

            I think a lot of my friends would also enjoy reading this book. Since most of my friends are girls I think they would like this book because it shows how a young female gets stronger as time goes by. I think this is great book to talk to with other people who also read it to hear their thoughts because it really is very interesting and exciting. I hope you all read this book because you will enjoy it from just reading the first chapter or two.

I commented on Omar'sEmily's, and Evie's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment