Thursday, February 5, 2015

Blog For Week 2/2/15


Book Talk
"Things Not Seen" by Andrew Clements




Book Talk Transcript
"Things Not Seen" by Andrew Clements

            The title of the book I am going to talk about is called "Things Not Seen" by Andrew Clements. This book is about a boy named Bobby and one day he wakes up, and finds himself invisible. The genre of this book is science fiction because you can't really become invisible. The main character is Bobby Philips. Alicia Van Dorn is also a big character in this book. Alicia is a girl who is blind and met Bobby at the library. The main conflict in this story is that they have to find out how to turn Bobby visible again.

            I do recommend this book. This is the kind of book that is very interesting. I think people will enjoy reading this book because it is different and exciting. It is really interesting on how Bobby lives his life like this and how he solves his problems. I also think this is a very exciting book because you almost never know what is going to happen next. This book, in my opinion, is an excellent book, and I think you should read it.


I commented on Julia'sDiego's, and Amelia's blogs.


5 comments:

  1. Nice video and I do think that you could have added a bit more detail although I do like this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I really enjoyed your blog post I want to read this book soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, I think (like I said to Evie) shouldn't pause so much and for so long. I also think you should add more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Video Book Talk! I really wanted to read this book for Battle of the Books but it was all out. I really hope I can read this book soon because you made it sound something worth reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on your Book Talk Video! I haven't read the book yet but you made it sound very interesting. I think you should have added a little more detail but besides that nice job.

    ReplyDelete