Thursday, March 12, 2015

"A Choice To Be Made"


“A Choice To Be Made”
by: Diana Almazan


A choice needed to be made
Volleyball or Speech and Drama
Both of them are around the same time
I could not make up my mind


If I choose speech and drama will my friends make fun of me?
If I choose volleyball will my family not support me?
What if I choose volleyball, and I fall on my face?
What if I join Speech and drama, and I forget my lines?


I know if I pick volleyball I will want to do speech and drama
If I pick speech and drama I will want to do volleyball
I can’t make up my mind
This bothers me all day


A choice needed to be made
Volleyball or Speech and Drama
“Why not both” I thought
I will join both and not regret it

I commented on Lillian'sSonny's, and Rebecca's blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment